What is the membership process?
We ask new members to bring two forms of identification:
- Photographic Identification, for example your passport or driving licence
- Address Information, for example a utility bill or bank statement.
We then ask you to complete a membership application form.
For all new members Shopmobility will:
- issue you with a membership card and, on your next visit; you can simply show your card.
- provide you with equipment that best suits your needs once you have tried out a range of models.
- provide you with training on how to use the equipment and controls safely, and when you feel confident in handling the equipment both inside and outside the shopping centre, you are then ready to go!
At the busiest time of the year, for example around Christmas, members may need to book their equipment in advance. At such times the staff member will have the equipment ready when you arrive or call into the unit during opening hours.
Want to Help?Be a friend or companion to someone who needs your help.
Make a DonationHelp us to help other people.
Useful LinksInformation on how to get in touch with mobility services.
Contact Bridge028 7126 7555
Bridge Accessible Transport
Unit 1 (ground floor)
18 Balliniska Road
Springtown Industrial Estate
Derry ~ Londonderry